Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Listen2Reason Posted:

I think people should err on the side of including more word types. If an entry has no word types, it’s only funny once; if it has lots of word types, it’s potentially funny in many different ways. Tonight I did vote up an entry that had only one word type, but only because I thought it was hilarious, and I still feel kinda guilty about it.

Sometimes I’m tempted to take someone’s entry and re-submit it with the words replaced by word types…but that would probably be wrong. Log in to see images!

Personally, I think it depends on the entry. I’ve seen some with no word types that are hilarious, and wouldn’t really work well with any. I vote those up. If there’s a funny one with no word types that could easily have them, though, I’ll vote it down.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!