Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Steve Jobs

Level 32 Camwhore

Co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.

Greetings everyone. Even though Phil Schiller is filling in for me at today’s keynote, there is one announcement being made today that is so revolutionary and exciting to me that I had to share it with you personally. And to me there is no better of a place to make that announcement than right here on Forumwarz.

Now you may be asking yourself, why Steve, why here on Forumwarz? The majority of us that partake in this game actually use PC’s as opposed to Mac’s. This I am aware of but you are actually the perfect demographic for our companies products since you like the majority of Mac users show a great interest in: creativity, technology, music, hivemindedness and an excessive amount of homosexual tendencies.

Without further delay I give you the future of computing:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!