Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer Posted:

It is ****ing cool.

I think the screenshots which could prove it to any doubters would be showing your Upgrades tab, and also sTalking with Haxl to show that you hadn’t used him, by showing either you didn’t add him, or that a dialog with him starts with his introduction (as compared to the “Are you sure you want to go through with this?” you get on subsequent sTalks).

thanks.

i can see what i can do in terms of screenshots but i did already stalk haxl once.

however, the following screenshot shows i don’t have any upgrades used AND i don’t have the extra 5 upgrade points haxl gives you.

haxl gives 5 upgrade points per level, where it really should be 5 less because we start the game at level 1, not level 0.

my visit history for the final stretch:

my obp doing 51 damage because of the level difference (i “beat” g! at level 23):

g! hitting me back:

i went through about 400,000 worth of consumables on my last visit.

it was hell.

UPGRADE POINTS ARE FOR FAGS edited this message on 01/05/2009 11:45AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!