Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

bummoppet Posted:

Yeah, this makes totes sense:

I do not find that a reason for these exists screenshots NOT TO BE PUBLIC. I believe that he has a puncture in some side of this history, and these screenshots will be the resolution of this puncture. Face, Fingerz, I not yet was insane person to find that you certain IF I DO NOT HAVE MYSELF WE EAT TO KNOW ITS SIDE OF HISTORY. EVERYTHING WHAT I KNOW IS THAT has screenshots that for freshness and burrice of the MCB they are not public, but would have to be. E because DEVILS do not place these screenshots to the public? This you to an excrement of teatrinho without end. You, to be imbecile, have the key pra to close this. But not, he prefers to take off attention of this as who strap milk of the cow.

Translators makes a ton of sense Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!