Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hey guys, I’m back from my ban.

I don’t honestly care if FalconFour likes to **** birds or is pro-army or whatever. We have weirder people around here.

Some people brought up that to play this game you have to type in “I am not offended easily.” Well clearly FalconFour lied when he typed that in.

Until the last time I corresponded with him, he was not willing to admit he did anything wrong. I’m not talking about accepting complete fault, or even majority of the fault. I mean 1% fault. I honestly believe he has a serious problem interacting with people.

The winamp thread just supports this. Most people are never banned or forced to leave a forum. If you find yourself doing it repeatedly, maybe you should take the hint that the forums aren’t the problem.

Sure he didn’t carpet bomb the site with a DDOS or anything like that, so I can see why some of you don’t think he deserves to be permanently banned. But you have to understand that from my point of view, he just keeps getting himself into **** and I’m sick of hearing about it. I have enough stuff on my plate as it is — the last thing I need to do is babysit a user through a ban every two weeks.

All I wanted was for him to cool off and stay out of my hair. But he couldn’t even do that. Right after he was unbanned he was banned again, and instantly there was long bum nerd rage in our “Contact Us” submissions. I ignored it for like two days, and then he filled McBanhammer’s inbox with more.

So yeah, I don’t plan on letting him back in. The community is better off without him.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!