Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ChunkyLover53

Avatar: 77252 Mon Dec 22 11:59:25 -0500 2008

[LemonParty]

Level 16 Hacker

I AM A ****ING IDIOT x9001 PLEASE IGNORE ME

MC Banhammer Posted:

Instead of open source, perhaps some sort of mod submission process?

The idea would be ET could write something which allows people to make, say, their own clbumes, and submit them for approval. If approved, the clbum would then be added as a BP-purchasable item for 3 BP. 2BP go to CZ, 1BP goes to the creator of the clbum.

And it would be made very clear that the clbumes are not part of the offical Forumwarz mythology, so don’t expect them to be used in Ep 3, have their items show up in the Ppwne Shoppe, etc.

Similarly for other things the OP might want to see open sourced. Missions maybe?

I think it would be good to do anything that might give someone else besides ET the power to modify and implement new ideas into the and I think if it was done the way you just suggested MC Banhammer, than it would not only benefit the game, it would benefit the players, and it would also benefit ET.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!