Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Phagocyte

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

I have a problem that’s probably really stupid but I don’t know what to do anyway.

I just pwned the last Episode 1 forum and got my Internet cut off. I would like to continue playing as the time I’ve already spent on the game would otherwise feel uselessly spent (and rightfully so?).

On my Character page it says I should read my mail co continue to Episode 2. But I can’t read my freaking mail because I have no Internet and all bookmarks are disabled. So…

What do I do?

If the ONLY way to continue playing is to pay for Episode 2 I think I basically fail. I can’t/am not allowed to get a credit card. The present credit cards for people of my age do not allow online payments either. I also live in a slightly backwater European country where Visa/MasterCard gift cards don’t exist/probably never will. My parent/guardian will not pay for me because “it” does not “trust the Internet”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!