Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Reason for contest:

Ok, long story short I know literally nothing about clbumical music. Absolutely nothing. I am writing a novel in which one of the main characters is a clbumical music lover/ruler of the known world. As you can see this is a problem considering I know **** all about clbumical music. In a climactic later scene, I want this character to fight another character with a clbumical piece in the background, that is where you come in.

The Contest:

Find me a suitable piece of clbumical music.

.A suitable piece must be:

.Clbumical

.Very Warlike

.Aggressive

.Absolutely must end in a dramatic crescendo

Well there you have it, that is the contest. One last thing, I am a lazy **** and don’t want to track down the music so a way for me to listen to the music in this thread will give you a considerable advantage (i.e Youtube videos of orchestras playing it, or a download link for me)

If you want any more details about the contest or the novel, to give you more of an idea about the context Tubmail me for any additional info you require. Have fun with the contest the reward is 7BP, enough for episode 2 access.

I should specify when the contest will end. I just purchased a community ad for the contest. So providing I find the piece I will close the contest and reward the winner when the advert expires.

The contest is now closed. I’d like to personally thank everyone who posted in this thread, some wonderful music was posted here regardless of whether you won or not.

The Winrar is Shii with O Fortuna (was posted a few times but he/she/it was first)

I picked it because the piece just seemed perfect, I could really picture the fight and it seemed exactly like the sort of thing that my character would like and have playing.

Well done Shii, I will transfer the BP now

to the rest feel free to troll the **** out of this thread until a mod closes it

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!