Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

25th of Slate, 1004

At last our small team has become self-sufficient! Kubuk is already sowing our new farm with plump helmet spawn and our two fighting dwarves are training in our new barracks. The rest of us are using the barracks as temporary residence while we have real bedrooms dug out.

Yesterday I had a bit of a scare. I popped my head outside to dispose of a dead lizard our cat killed and was immediately pounced on by a skeletal fox! Apparently undead fish aren’t the only creatures we have to worry about. My first instict was to run, but after a few seconds I turned and stood my ground. As it attacked I grabbed its bleached jaws and ripped them open, and then proceeded to dismember the creature bone by bone. All in all, it wasn’t nearly as scary as it looked, though if there had been a group of them I might have been in some trouble. I think when we really settle in here it would be good to rotate our civilians through a basic military training program, at least in unarmed combat.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!