Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Bling Fling Posted:

This is simply not true. If this is your reason for having tubs keep the peen I suggest you remove it right away as Myspace Tom and others have pulled similar stuff in the past, without access to bug reports.

Am I being weird when I think it’s wrong for the moderation staff to take bug reports and in stead of helping fix them, they exploit them?

No, I don’t think you are weird, but I do think we should just let it go. When I posted that I thought it was good that big bugs got the Hax peen I didn’t actually realize that he had picked up and was keeping both. I’ve always bumumed that getting to keep the leader board peen was the reward for reporting a big bug, it’s surprising that more people don’t have the Hax peen then.

And, you are very right about that not being the first leader board peen achieved via bug/loophole abuse. Apparently it was “cooler” than the other bugs though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!