Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ecce Idle

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If you give the choice to chose a rollover it has to be a one time choice. If there is always a possibility of changing your rollover then there will be someone who will need to do so to optimize. If you are cool with “changing your rollover” as a vector of strategy then that is one thing, but otherwise it must be one time choice (which is forced the first time you play) or random.

Also, as a KOLer (as was said before, sorry) I know they do a bunch of backup and such at rollover. I don’t know what your technical side looks like for this, but are you sure you wont need at least some time to bring the game down for this kind of thing in the future. Maybe something to think about before committing to something. I admittedly know nothing about how these games work on the back end, but I figure it might be a consideration.

All that said I really like the idea of random rollover as a lag fighting tool, and from what I’ve seen my guess would be that you wouldn’t hurt balance in the competition after the first week.

-EI

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!