Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

spacekadt Posted:

It’s very possible I’m not entirely understanding, but if someone buys the FoF III package for $99.99, they get e-peen for the lower packages, plus the one they bought, right?

As opposed to approx $200 for all e-peen under the current system?

I see the benefit to us as users, but not to CZ…

True.

Maybe it’s just me, but I would be more likely to buy something in bulk than get a bad deal for it. So I might come back later and buy the last package again? Maybe the extra E-Peens could be given the second time the package is bought?

eg…

I buy FoF3. I get it’s E-Peen. I get 100BP. I go around FW happy and use up the BP.

I notice that I need more. I look and see that FoF3 is still the best package, so i buy it again. Now, I get 3 more E-Peens, and a lot more BP than I would have gotten from the other packages (200 – 177 = 23 BP)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!