Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Buying all 6 of the packages totals up to $199.95, gives 6 E-Peens, and gives 187 BP.

EDIT: 4 unique E-Peens, not 6

Buying the last package twice totals up to $200.00, gives 1 E-Peen, and gives 200 BP.

The second deal is obviously more popular, despite the fact that it costs MORE money.

Players would rather have a better deal. Since the second option makes more money than the first, it should be equally rewarding.

I suggest that each package gives its own E-Peen along with the previous E-Peens.

In other words,

Sucky Sucky Five Dolla (3 BP for $4.99 USD)

gives its E-Peen.

Full Body Release (7 BP for $9.99 USD)

gives its E-Peen plus the one from Sucky Sucky Five Dolla.

etc

This way, Forumwarz makes more money (more people buy the more expensive packages),

we get more BP, and we (as shoppers and as players) feel better since we are getting a better deal (Friend of Forumwarz III has the best $ to BP ratio)

EDIT: for the trolls, i DO have the money to pay for either one,

so don’t flame me about trying to get cheaper BP

EDIT: Considering the nature of our economy, I would say that making more money will be essential to keeping Forumwarz alive, making this a very important proposition.

ghax edited this message on 12/27/2008 11:02PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!