Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

doug05257 Posted:

I love how every, if not most, people in this thread so far who have defended how the Vanilla scoops are gained at the moment are currently in the Sisterhood. A curious observation, indeed.

To clarify my Sister, currently the Sisterhood is the only klan that really knows what kind of work goes into pulling off a Vanilla Raid. I’m positive that when the next klan pulls off their own vanilla raid, they’ll be in here defending the mechanics as well.

Or, to put it in your own words, “I love how every, if not most, people in this thread so far who have opposed how the Vanilla scoops are gained at the moment have currently not performed their own Vanilla scoop raid. A curious observation, indeed.”

I wouldn’t mind having the scoops given out re-evaluated (I personally don’t think 3 scoops each is too much) but I don’t support the idea of splitting how many clan members get who are or aren’t involved in the raid. From simple mechanics, the only way to differentiate from the engine’s perspective is to look at the members actually pwning forums. I haven’t done the organization of the raids myself, but the organizers probably have the most stress and perform as much if not more work than the forum pwners. To split the scoops rewarded would unfairly lower the scoops those organizers would get for their work. In my opinion, if a klan is concerned about members getting scoops they haven’t earned, then they need to re-evaluate their membership as opposed to trying to split a game mechanic.

Oh, and before I forget, it was a Sister who proposed a re-evaluation of Vanilla scoop gains. Kinda shoots your abuse/conspiracy theory to the ground, there.

Bubo edited this message on 03/10/2008 9:52PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!