Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cherrypie Posted:

Opinion: let us choose the rollover hour, if that can be made customizable.

Was thinking on the same lines. To eliminate chance and randomness, you could make it completely user-dependent by having the rollover begin 24 hours after the first battle.

Like, battle #1 is played at 12 noon. So user realises that he has the next 24 hours to complete the remaining three. If i wrap up 4 battles in one hour, i have to wait for the mandatory 24 hours to complete. My next game cannot begin before 12 noon next day. I can, however, chose to play again at say around 4 PM, so the 3rd day’s rollover wd again be the same.

Reason i suggest this is my time zone is couple of hours ahead. So the rollover begins at around 5 PM and i play only through the nite. If its randomized, there’s a risk it may land between my dinner and breakfast. Hence i stand the chance of having to change my playing habits. Not pretty.

These are my thoughts. Not aware of the technical difficulties though. Take your pick.

Added – two more visits. Woohoo!

crackednut edited this message on 03/10/2008 9:53PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!