Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Journal Entry: Fri Jun 22, 2007, 12:11 AM

So I never much went into the wild world of gryphons until a few days ago… they’re so awesome! Strange that I find them so fascinating, since after all they’re not even typically portrayed as human-like, as anthros are. I guess they’re like birds given arms, able to do things they weren’t usually able to do (having wings instead of arms), hence perhaps one might expect that they’d develop a sort of humanlike behavior. Given a bird’s above-animal intelligence and now this new “evolution” of arms, hey, we might have some competition!

Man, how I wish they were real… then again, maybe not, we’d all have our bumes kicked ;-)

Anyway, so yeah, that’s about where I’m at now in the art scene… as for real life I’m still dying for money and everything’s almost going to hell, but it seems I’ve reached the valley of my life’s rollercoaster and things might be starting to look “up”. I might have income soon!! =o

Still looking for a regular forum though… life’s boring without people to argue with Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!