Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Scit

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

Well, let’s see.

When it comes to illness, I suppose there are 2 options.

Physical and Mental.

You can’t get a physical illness from the internet (as far as I know),

so the same should go for ForumWarz.

But apparently common computer hardware can contain a considerable amount of bacteria.

Just think of everything that fell between the keys of your keyboard,

or the number of times you touched your mouse between other activities (consuming, urinating, and what not) without washing your hands.

This could cause a person to become infected and feel sick.

As for mental illness… that’s obvious.

ForumWarz has numerous members who suffer from a mental disorder in one way or another.

That’s how they got here in the first place.

As it is a mental condition, it is likely to express itself in the content they create within the forum,

thus spreading their mental illness with posts, text, pictures and other kinds of media.

This would mean that by simply visiting ForumWarz could expose you to numerous mentally ill people and possibly contaminate your own mental health.

It’s probably has not been scientifically proven, but I think it is quite possible.

Scit edited this message on 12/26/2008 4:49PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!