Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

fine upstanding member of societyWR

Avatar: 98769 Sat Dec 20 23:49:32 -0500 2008

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I don’t get presents either but it’s not because of my religious affiliation. No, it’s because I’ve made some bad choices in my life. I married the girl that gave the best blowjobs and I soon learned why she gave the best blowjobs. Because she had lots of practice and continued to practice while I was at work. I fell in love with the kind of woman that would make you scream at night and cry during the day. It was a mix of saucy love making with heart breaking discoveries. I’m now living at my folks home at 35, paying my ex-wife to take care of my kids and masturbating furiously trying to recreate the moments of heat and pbumion that were only dwindled by the rain showers of infidelity.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!