Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

male reproductive organ_TRAGEDY Posted:

well, i read bleach, gantz, and naruto now.

Well then, I recommend you read:

Claymore – It’s another mainstream beat-em-up manga with very unique and surprising twists

Biomeat Nectar – An action/horror manga about bio-engineered food product that gets loose and begins eating anything and everyone

Firecandy – A short but excellent noir/brawler manga about persecuted human/animal hybrids in a future of infertility and poverty.

Hajime No Ippo – A surprisingly simple manga about a young boxer and his ascent to stardom. Seriously no crazy anime bull****, just boxing. The focus is on technique.

Yozakura Quartet – Another brawler manga about a city where demons and humans can coexist peacefully and the people that defend it from persecution.

Vagabond – A retelling of the story of Miyamoto Musashi in a hard-edged realistic style of art.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn – A mafia story with supernatural twists.

Just to name a few. That’s a whole lot of reading so if your really interested you can check it out and weed through the **** you don’t like.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!