Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

As Scully says, Domination has been the reason to keep pwning – besides the forums and whatever non game related activity there is here, the only reason to stay involved in the game. As someone who has chosen not to actively get involved in the community to the same extent as some of you, that means for me, the game is Domination. Now we also have collecting .moar files, but what are they for? To improve your character, so you can pwn more efficiently, which then leads back to… Domination.

Shame it’s so broken, then. I do see the potential in the game (and some rare weeks under the right cirgreat timesstances, it can be alot of fun) but it needs so much more work on it, and it’s not a priority for CZ, which is a source of considerable & ineffectual frustration for me.

When the auction house is introduced, that will be another way for players to interact ingame, and it remains to be seen how far reaching the effect of that will be. Probably not alot unless there are incentives (besides domination) for collecting more moar files. Maybe some renewed flezz board competition, but that’s just one peen.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!