Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

In spite of being a relatively recent starter, I’d like to state a few things that I’ve already noticed.

First, yeah, the combat system is a bit broken. It could use a bit of polish to make it a bit less “hit, hit, heal, hit hit hit hit heal”. Statuses, rare threads, different characteristics of threads, there’s tons of fun ideas down in the other game forums or suggestions threads.

Second, once you’re finished with any game, all that’s left are minigames and the community. If the minigames are good and the community is good, there’s not a huge amount to complain about IMO. Now I know people **** about the community a lot but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s generally a very involved, creative and fun crowd, and CZ goes out of their way to encourage that. Buildr isn’t directly tied to the game, but it does give you the chance to actually add content to it, which I for one think is really cool.

Now if you don’t want to get involved in the minigames that really require grinding (*ahem* dom), nobody says you have to. There’s plenty of rewards for caring about buildr or paying attention to the forums. Anyway, at the end of the day, it’s a complement to CZ that this thread exists, in that its clear plenty of people feel the game has a lot of potential, but that it’s not really being tapped. So forward!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!