Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

1. my job board idea. instead of giving out flezz, give out .moar files or something. let players give in job points for items and stuff. kill the job points board because it’s dumb.

2. create an in-game scripting system for battles because i do not want to pwn the same forum over and over and over again. all my alts have 16 visits and i have 15 visits.

i’m going to go in depth over point 2. this game is serious grinding. honestly, it’s problematic. i’ve complained about this before, but you have to realize that RPGs aren’t grindfests all the time. they have ways to make the grind bearable, whether it be limiting it and adding in breaks (social links in Persona), making the combat //fun// (Odin Sphere), or changing the whole dynamic of the game (SRPGs). forumwarz is a game with none of these things. let us skip grinding at the very, very least.

i understand that incit and forumbuildr are supposed to be the breaks but there are several problems with those. the first being that they’re community based, and the community can **** right off. the second being they’re not part of the game and don’t matter at all. they’re side things that don’t help you one bit. they’re not breaks from grinding. they’re breaks from the whole game. they’re distractions from a maingame which is tragically lacking. and your text-based games, though amusing, are text-based games. they’re dead for a reason.

3. moderation on this board sucks. seriously, what the hell are you guys doing? stop looking at prior offenses to decide if something’s trolling or not. use your heads and the thread and stop banning for being amusing in GD

you’re allowed to joke about the game in Game Discussion and be happy and not-serious all the time

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!