Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

you’re a flip flopping bastard that can’t decide which goddamn side of a subject you’re on… one second you’re all like “omfg my friend lol” and one second you’re like “well i uh, i’ll get back to you about my email address”... then you just fall off the face of the planet and it’s like wtf… then you come back posting pro-7vd threads all like “yeah go 7vd” with your lame “lolicon planning committe” main… why the **** would you have your main in a klan you only talk about 1/100th of the time, that makes no ****ing sense… if you’re so pro-7vd why don’t you have your main in 7vd… o that’s right 7vd is a piece of **** and only a fabulous person would have a char in 7vd

so that makes you not a fabulous person

dawg u not so gay

good work

Well. Thing change one second your all like bwahaha bumhurt then its like okay Fingerz is cool, then she starts posting dragons and its like for the love of ****ing existence have I ever really supported you? I made an alt for 7VD. But no I would never let my name ever be so bumociated to that worthless ****. Ill tm you my email, I had a friend over, and my main one had my name in it.

Were still going fishing right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!