Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Ep2 opener walkthru

Episode 2 Starting Cinematic

* Game Event: Episode 2 Introduction Cinematic.

* Game Event: Received Tubmail from JolieNet DSL.

* Player Action: Read Tubmail from JolieNet DSL. They suspended your service, so you no longer have access to forums, stores, or tubmail.

* Player Action: Check Sentrillion, the only active link. Look something up.

* Game Event: DrrtyCop74 comes online.

* Player Action: You have no choice but talk to her and go to the court because of your previous internet crimes.

The Internet Court: The Internet vs. You

* Game Event: Initial cinematic.

* Player Action: bumume you’re the author of the Coral Springs incident. You have a choice, but eventually you must choose “Plead Not Fail.”

* Game Event: DrrtyCop introduced as a testimony.

* Player Action: DrrtyCop starts accusing. Optional: Raise an objection, when asked.

* Game Event: Witness Testimony Cinematic.

You’ll be introduced to 4 dialog lines by DrrtyCop, pay attention. These are:

o First: I first confronted Tucson Lepht, then known as <name>, on <the>.
o Second: I previously discovered that <name> was using the internet to upload hacking scripts into various forums.
o Third: I blocked all of his contacts from sTalk, so that he could no longer bumociate with other hackers.
o Fourth: I ordered him to cease and desist immediately, and warned him that he would be arrested if he continued in this manner. But he somehow managed to cirgreat timesvent my blocking software because he’s an elite hacker. From there, he could only have continued his campaign of destruction.

* Game Event: Cross Examination Cinematic.

* Player Action: On first dialog, choose Press Further, then raise an objection. You’ll receive her (false) sTalk logs with you as evidence.

* Player Action: On second dialog, choose Let it Slide.

* Player Action: On third dialog, choose Press Further.

* Player Action: On fourth dialog, present her sTalk logs as evidence, and when asked, present any of your evidences.

* Game Event: Barrage of Witness Cinematic.

FBO saves you

* Game Event: Internet Delay Chat with the members of FBO. They will give you a Satellite Dish. Forums, tubmail, and stores are once again available.

* Player Action: Read Tubmail from Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!