Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

iokay, first off there’s this ****in, like, mushroom farm

wait that’s not where I should start, ****, okay, so there’s this guy I owed a lot of weed to

now uh I couldn’t just get him the weed because my ****en, like—yeah, I couldn’t buy any seeds because the dude was like ‘**** no, you’re just gonna grow your own and sell them you ****ing male reproductive organ’ and I’m like ‘I don’t have any ****ing soil’ and he’s like ‘well what would you do witht hem anyway’ and I guess whatever the ****

whoa

okay, so he was probably right

but anyway, look, the point is, there’s this guy and he wouldn’t uh wait no I owed him some ****ing weed and then I was gonna get him the weed but I couldn’t get the ****ing seeds cause this guy wouldn’t ****ing sell them to me but anyway so there’s this ****ing mushroom farm right

I mean like not a farm where there’s like, mushrooms everywhere and they’re doing you know like, whatever the **** mushrooms do when they’re making new mushrooms—I mean, they were doing that, probably, I don’t ****ing know, they’re mushrooms, but I meant that wasn’t, like, the entire /point/ of the farm. wait maybe it was, since, like, farmers collect seeds and **** to keep farms going?

look the point of this **** is that there was a mushroom farm, and I’m trying to pay some guy back in weed. so, like, this wasn’t my mushroom farm or anything, if I owned a ****in mushroom farm I wouldn’t be sitting here on the internet, I’d be like, farming some shrooms

should probably specify that we’re talking magic shrooms here, you ****ing re-res, I would not be sitting here talking about those average ****ing brown mushrooms you buy in the store, but please, try to smoke them, it’s kinda entertaining when you guys tyr to pretend you’re ****ne trolls or whatever

the point here is there was a ****en mushroom farm, and i was going there to get some mushrooms for this guy I owed a lot of, like, weed to, yeah, I know mushrooms are not weed I can tell the ****en difference christ I’m not dumb, but maybe the dude would take some ****ing mushrooms, it’s not like I didn’t try to get the ****en weed, the guy wouldn’t sell me the seeds or whatever the ****

anyway, there’s this farm, right, and this dude is growing some seriously ****in sweet magic mushrooms, and I’m gonna go, like, buy some ****in, like, shrooms from him, but I realize I have no money, right, it’s all tied up in flezz and **** and this dude isn’t gonna take some internet money

now, yeah, I had non-flezz money, but I spent it all on weed from this one dude I was trying to buy, like, ****ing weed seeds from, but I ende dup with just some pretty good bud but he wouldn’t sell me the seeds or some **** because, like, he thought I was gonna grow the weed myself and then sell it to some dumb ****

well I guess he was kinda right in the end

anyway there was this ****ing mushroom farm and I needed som money to pay for the shrooms because I was out of cash because this ****ing dude would not sell me ****ing marijuana seeds it was the most stupid ****ne bull**** ever man

anyway, so I’m trying to get some, like, ****in money out of this one dude who owes me some weed. he kept, like, he kept trying to give me weed instead, but I was like ‘****, you idiot, I am trying to get shrooms here, not weed’, but was he listening? no, he just kept ****ing talking so anyway, I stole his wallet while he wasn’t looking, **** had like twenty bucks in it it was pretty cash

so, uh, anyway, so I had like twenty bucks, and I was going to this, now, this is ****ing brilliant here, I was going to this, like, mushroom farm, man

dude there sells some sweet ****in shrooms, just thing the I needed for this one dude I owed some weed to, right? But I figured he’d take these shrooms instead

yeah, I thought of buying it, but that’s another story

anyway, so the guy, right, he’s like ‘you want some shrooms, man’ and I’m ****ina mazed, like, this dude’s ****ing psychic or some ****, anyway, I’m kinda like, ‘whoa, ****, dude, you got me nailed, man, no homo’ and he’s like ‘alright, dude, so, like, twenty bucks’ll get you a ton’ and anyway it was a great ****in deal

not like that one dude who wouldn’t sell me some ****ing seeds to grow marijuana or something christ

anyway, so, like, got all these shrooms, righ,t they’rw some wicked ****ign srhpoom s man and then i like gowent and anyway thats tlsiethat like one dude Iashasdk was gonna give some, like, sdfhas esoem ****an weed to but i sdf didn’t have anyahher abecause this one danwya the point is i was gonna give him the ****ing shroaooms right

but he wouldn’t ****in take themasld fman

he was like ‘****, i asked for weed dude’

what a ****ing bumhole

anyway the eral point to this whole story is that, like

how do you take grbum stains out of denim?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!