Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

The Camwhore is named 1girl2cups and the Re Re is named TehTravis, that’s all I got thus far for character names and I will give you 2 BPs if you come up with a good name either the Troll character or the Emo Kid character.

Now the Troll is going to be a short (5 ft tall) dude that is the epitome of a troll, the site of his smiling face makes me want to punch babies and I have two kids for christ’s sake. The Emo Kid will be played by myself who isn’t much of a looker either, dyed black hair, tattoo of a IX on my arm, one ear piercing as well as eyebrow, lebrae and tongue pierced, I’m also on the chunky side, not fat, not fluffy, just a little overweight.

All you gotta do is gimme what names you think are funny or a good representation of the character, if you manage to nail both, you get 4 bps, if you only get 1, that’s 2 bps for you and someone else gets the other 2. Now do your stuff ****es.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!