Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Good luck…Wiis are harder to find than prostitutes without gonorrhea. Log in to see images!

You know, I keep hearing this, but when I bought my Wii a couple of months after launch, I found it on my first try at the local Wal-Mart. I live in Houston, so it’s not like it’s a hickville location.

Then again, I also picked up a copy of SSBB this morning at the Wal-Mart as well. Straight off the shelves, no pre-order. I wasn’t even there for it, I just happened to see it while I walked by.

Here’s a little tip for gamer parents: if the cartoon violence doesn’t bother you then yes, your three-year-old can figure out the controls. Not just figure the controls out, but actually play with you! I don’t think my son is going to beat me anytime soon without me setting myself up, but we had an absolute blast with him laughing his head off at the action.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!