Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

I have 6 of #2; wanna trade? — Oh, right, we can’t.

What’s your luck? Mine’s 42. I ask because if yours is close, that might let us determine conclusively if pieces have rarities or not.

Oh, and I got 3 more of the ones I was missing on my 4 runs today, plus a whole LOT of duplicates (including one of the ones I was missing before starting today). Down to needing only 9 and 11. So I think the RNG is having fun.

I actually dropped my luck down to 28 (as low as I could go without screwing other stats) since it seemed like people were getting more drops that way. It was after I dropped my luck that I got the one more piece, but I honestly can’t say it made any difference in how often I’m seeing them drop. Prior to the drop, I think it was around 35 or so.

I’m guessing 9 and 11 are relatively rare (bumuming such a concept exists)... along with 35. Those are the only pieces I only have one of… everything else I have MbumIVE multiples.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!