Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Doc_Holliday Posted:

You all are aware that if/when PvP is added, Pink Floyd is going to have to be adjusted or it’ll be a must have “I win” bumon, right?

Since every person playing the game is capable of getting darkside, I don’t see how it would really be a problem. It might create tiers of “has darkside” and “doesn’t have darkside”, but how much of a problem is that, really?

The worst thing that could happen is that it could be necessary to be competitive in high level PvP, but that’s a problem that’s solvable by including other really good files that could compete with it.

But really, if player A is willing to put in the ridiculous grind to get this file and player B isn’t, player A deserves to have the advantage over player B in PvP. If we’re going to reward anything in PvP, it ought to be “effort put towards character development”.

Though, to be honest, I don’t see FW really needing any sort of PvP system other than Dom.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!