Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Desugasm

[Hategis]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

n00b65 Posted:

Equipment

Q: Can I, as a Troll, wear Camwhore glbumes?

A: Before you even try, you’ll want to clean them. Who knows what’s been gisming on a camwhore’s glbumes? But if you’re comfortable with exposing yourself to whatever diseases they’re carrying you might, for example, want to wear some which pump your Charisma when you’re expecting a delivery, and switch to ones which pump your Douchebaggery when you’re pwning forums. You can absolutely do this.

After following this piece of advice, I decided to indeed buy some camwhore glbumes from the Ppwn shoppe for that specific reason … only to find out they can’t be equipped!

Might just be specific to emo kids, I don’t know, figured it might be something you could add to the little FAQ here. If someone already made a post on this, my apologies, didn’t feel like reading through the thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!