Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

So, I’m home sick today, and watching one of those stupid lady shows where these ****es keep prattling on and on about **** nobody cares about, when I heard them mention some survey which asked women the question “If you had to give one of these two things up for two weeks, which would you give up? The Internet, or Sex?”. Needless to say, this caught my interest.

Now, the results of this study may have been tainted, because it was sponsored by Intel. Not surprisingly, the answer Intel came up with in their study was “Sex”. Women would rather give up sex than their internet. And of the men they asked, the preference went the other way; men would forego the internet for sex.

So I ask of you, Forumwarz community, if you had to give up one of the following for 2 weeks, which would it be? Sex? Or the Internet? Post here with your RL sex and preference. This might be interesting. Or it might really suck, but whatever. Keep in mind that it’s only a hypothetical 2 weeks you’d be giving up something for, not a lifetime.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!