Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Scarlett

Avatar: 36175 Tue Apr 07 09:46:48 -0400 2009

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Wylin Posted:

I think if he couldn’t figure out a way to pick a winner he should have just asked an admin/moderator to pick one for him.

I agree. I think we really need a bit of moderator help here. The original contest clearly stated that this would be user voted. This is a lot of BPs being offered, and it seems to set a bad precedent that the OP was allowed to completely change how the contest worked because a few people trolled him. We have had past contests on the site where there were too many options to vote on, and they were simply placed into multiple posts to be voted on and then after a certain point the top few vote getters from each post were put into one final post to determine the top place. I think this would be a much fairer option than letting the OP just decide that his buddy won the BP.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!