Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Goatse II Posted:

Dear Mr. Atheist, how does evolution which is based on natural selection and survival of the fittest, explain the millions and millions of creatures we see?

If it’s survival of the fittest, shouldn’t the number of species decrease over time rather than increase?

I say, if evolution were true, we’d have male reproductive organroaches, sharks, blue-green algae, and maybe three or four other species which are considered by biologists to be “perfectly evolved”. All other species would have died out by now, if they even evolved in the first place.

First of all you don’t need to be the best in the field to survive, you just need to be able to keep breeding. They’re not really failures, but work in progress.

Secondly, there are infinitely many possible “perfect evolution”. While some species already reached that apex of evolution, most are still working on it. However, the thing about mutations is that it’s random.. not guided by some all-powerful all-knowing entity. So, it tends to branch off into multiple species.

Like I said there are infinitely many possible perfect form. So in 100,000 mutations of a species, there may be 2 or 3 different mutations that have a positive effect. This would create multiple branching within that species. Each branch will continue to evolve on their own (and possibly branching even more), eventually sprouting many new species. And this is how we get variety.

There were originally one species (or, not exactly a species but you know what I mean), now there are many species, and in the future, if there isn’t some environmental disaster, we will see even more species.

But now lets imagine that there is going to be some huge environmental disaster in the near future. Imagine that Earth is going to be much less accommodating to life as we know it, then yes the number of species will decrease due to this change in variable… until either the number bumps back (adaptation) or disappear forever.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!