Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Superking2213 Posted:

okay well firstly, it’s impossible for evolution and the Earth being millions of years old is impossible, I’ll say one of the reasons here (I’d say more but my memory hates me), anyways, every year the salt level in the ocean rises a specific amount, the amount that the amount of salt raises is the same every year, if the Earth was millions of years old the ocean would be so dense with salt that you would be able to walk on it. Also when it comes to Christianity (im not sure about other religions) almost everybody that decides to join, does so because they have experienced his presence physically. To anybody who says that there is no proof of god in the physical, I’ll say this, i have personally witnessed divine miracles involving the healing of cancer, blindness, deafness, paralysis, asthma, allergies, severe back injuries and more, in fact some of my closest friends have been healed by the power of prayer. If that isn’t proof of the power of prayer then i don’t know what is.

Anecdotes are NOT proof. Try again.

Also, statistics show prayer has no effect on the outcomes of disease or surgery.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!