Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Deific Blunder Posted:

Like I said, I don’t think there is a right or wrong when it comes to religion. People should treat each other like people, but I find that argument is inherently flawed, maybe you can elaborate?

Free will and omniscience are diametrically opposed between Creator and creation in this case. God gave us free will because he loves us and wants us to come to him freely, but he knew our destinies when creating us(i.e. he knew every hair on our head before we were born). If he knew our destinies before creating us, then he knew some people were going to be evil/murderers/rapists even unto death and still chose to create them in this fashion, thus creating someone with the destiny of separation from God in the afterlife(Hell). Alternately, he didn’t know what choices we would make and there is no omniscience present. Explain?

The first one is correct. He knew what we were gonna become, and He knew that some will go bad. This can be seen in the story of Esau and Jacob and was discussed quite plainly in Romans 9:14-21. Still, this does not mean we don’t have free will, as I’ve previously argued.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!