Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Ok, I’m tired, no pointing out the obvious mistakes I made. (Recipe is not an ego-boosted skill, for one)

However, I think this equation is wrong:

Thewiki Posted:

Round(O*Round(1+.75*X))

Because O, according to the context

Thewiki Posted:

Most of an Emo Kid’s attacks deal more damage when they are at lower Ego, specifically Round(O*Round(1+.75*X)), where X is the percentage of your ego missing, and O is the extra damage factor determined by your Offense.

...doesn’t make any sense. By that math, having 1000ego, LADing to 20ego, and then attacking would multiply your damage bonus by 75. If you had a damage bonus of 766.66% (Offense of 101), then that would result in a net damage bonus of 57,500%, for a total damage of 13,248,000 from “Everybody Hurts”.

Perhaps I’m just too ****ed-up to think today, but something doesn’t seem at all right about that.

SimplyTHEBEST edited this message on 12/09/2008 11:25AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!