Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

mike oxlong Posted:

In my brief time here I thought that the rules in Flamebate have always been very loosely enforced. RP forums are incredibly lax on rules and if you got banned for a week for goatse and someone else just had their post edited then that is the luck of the draw. Either way the rule was enforced and the CONSISTENCY that you desire so much is there right in front of you the whole time.

The Non RP forums are a different beast entirely. The mods do a good job keeping it crap free, but the rules have always made it feel stuffy and restricting. To me the fact that they are loosening up is a good thing and I honestly hope the mods don’t listen to you because they are getting better at using their discretion and you are ****ing up the whole thing.

I see your point, I didn’t think of it that way because I bumumed they weren’t trying to loosen up the rules in nonRP forums. If that is the case (which I still don’t think it is) then disregard this thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!