Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dac PsicoSla-
sh

[team awesome face]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Firstly I would improve my enlish to be a better ****/servant of yours.

I will dance and sing (real choreography included) any song you want as many as your will demands such as “Bad Touch”: Sweat baby, sweat…

I would make your wildest fantasies came truth (not a Gloria Gaynor Reference).

I will instantly kill anyone who was about to spoiler you something, unless you want it to be spoiled all over your @body part

I´ll write a new tune for you. I´m a piano player. It will be so unforgetable that all the future population in this planet will be singing, playing, claping and mumbling it forever and ever… making you inmmortal(more than you already are).

It will be also listened in all the ritmical sex orchestra of all bodies. m/f, f/m, m/m, m/death man, m/death woman, m/animal, f/animal, m/death animal, f/death animal, chocolate orgys, fried egg orgys, and a huge phallic etc.

My Emo kids side…

I have survived a plane accident(for real, it was reather traumatic, so now I can cry on the net as my alter ego omo…emo…

I love contributing to the cite, unfortunately here in Argentina the BP are 3,50X the price there because of the value of our coin. I ended cheapter 1 and now I cant play(I would have stayed in the last mission but i didnt know I would be totally bloked) but I continue contributing and waiting tireslessly for some BP to play (no need of 8, just 7).

no more emo!

I can send sexy photos of myself. I know you would like them either Im male of female.

I´ll always vote you in INCIT, add you to friend and make your E-Peen grow bigger than anybodys (choreography+tune+photos= Moby male reproductive organ.

And I can also sing you, beat some games for you and…

When you get up, its horrible to make your bed… I´ll make it (bed+)

When you have to investigate about something you are not interested in and is not a part of your future work/career I´ll do it for you.

And I will create the Ultimate Emoticon that will make you famous, earn trinitillions and you will became the Neo/Noe Overlord.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!