Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

I’m not trolling, I’m stating a fact. You reported an error thinking it was a hack, and thought ET ignored you when you asked for your e-peen. ET already said how easy it is for him to miss things in his inbox, and even if he didn’t miss it, didn’t you ever stop to think “Hmm. ET fixed the thing I tubmailed him about a couple minutes after I mailed him. It’s strange that he would stop whatever he’s doing to go fix a relativly small thing.”

I realize that losing money isn’t small, but granted that ET gets so much tubmail each day, don’t you think that people might submit fake bugs? Plus, who knows how many things get reported as bugs each day. Hell, this IS an MMO. You’re always going to get idiots who start thinking that the game is bugged because they can’t 1 hit Second Wife at level 26 (See: Hackers)

Also, where is this closet of Ban?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!