Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

This is a serious question for Patch:

Why? Why record yourself lip syncing to terrible songs and why then post them on the internet? I don’t want a “f u homo” response, I really want to know.

What did you think would be the benefit of it? Do you imagine a lot of people have this conversation:

“You know, Tim, I really love the songs “In The End*” by Linkin Park and “In Your Eyes” by Kylie Minogue.”

“Well, of course, Bill, all people of discerning taste do.”

“But just listening to these songs isn’t enough. My ears are busy, but what about my eyes?”

“You’re right! If only someone would tape themselves awkwardly mouthing the words to those songs then I could take my enjoyment for these masterpieces to new heights.”

But seriously: why?

*That fact that the song is “In The End” corroborates the whole getting ****ed theory of the video. Because it’s in the end, like where the gay male reproductive organs would go.

PhineasPoe edited this message on 12/01/2008 11:02AM

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!