Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

dreamserpent Posted:

LOL Ralph Nader? he iz teh tool of the neoconz, used 2 split teh leftee vote.

I’d blame the Democratz for being **** tbh. The fact Kerry was a war hero who disagreed with a war but got a medal for his effort when asked to do it, came off as the cowardly anti patriot to a wimpy self motivated prick who was too busy running away to snort coke out of hooker’s woman's genitalss… well they’ve clearly got half a testicle between them.

So, who you voting for this election? Extremist neo cons or moderate neo cons? The choice is yours.

Of course I’m a brit but it’s the same here. Tories, Labour, po-tay-toh, po tart-oh, toh may to, to mar to. **** it, I’m voting 3rd party (well, actually I’m feeling less keen on them too). But at least ours get a fraction of the seats (like a fifth and rising) every year.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!