Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BoBversion2

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Eglath Posted:

Hey guys I went outside today. It was definitely the best game I have ever played, the graphics were awesome and when I looked at the trees the leaves weren’t flat. There was no lag. Suddenly I realized this was an MMO. I saw people walking around and driving vehicles. Nobody had weapons because the city levels don’t allow weapons. Though some weapons were hidden around like a rock, stick or gun. This game was awesome, I might play tomorrow.

[/copypasta]

gahh! why did you go around in city levels? Next time go to texas. Get a few guns, and shoot anyone you want. Heard policeguys and gays give you lots of points for headshots. And thers a rumor going around saying a black guy called obama gives free terrorist costumes or something

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!