Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Alie

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Acid Flux Posted:

Perhaps I took the tone of the original post the wrong way.

At first it sounded more like a demand than a suggestion. I think everyone should be allowed to make suggestions. But demands are another matter.

My bad for the misinterpretation. No hard feelings?

Oh, certainly not on my part. I apologize, I thought it was clear I was just joking with the “i’m too busy cutting to do math” thing. This was totally a feature SUGGESTION and not a demand that re-buying should be free or we should all get exactly the same abilities all the time. It was mostly a “hey, they do this for buying, which is AWESOME, what if they did this for ability buy, at which I suck?”

(Honestly, I ask for the feature because I am too dumb to know what I want for abilities until I’ve actually SEEN how they interact with each other (i.e. where I can distribute points until I ain’t got no more). Yeah. WoW drove me nuts.)

I totally get that’s what haxlrose is for—no worries, I know about her, I’m not ****ing that I can’t do it ever. And as for supporting the game, I fully intend to—I’m not 12, I just wanted to make sure I was actually going to play for longer than 2 days before I spent any money on it. Now that I have, I’m definitely going to buy another character and play through as a camwhore or troll, maybe.

(Note to self: I can’t find info on how many points each enhancement costs on the wiki; maybe I’ll take one for the team the NEXT time I rebalance and put that info up there.)

Alie edited this message on 03/07/2008 7:49AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!