Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

dreamserpent Posted:

yeah, its crossed my mind, but it is hardly a good measure on how good a presidency it would be. no one could have guessed GW was going to be so awful based on his father’s presidency. I rather liked what was going on with the country under clinton, if his wife is anything like him it will be okay.

that being said i still think Obama is the better candidate to lead us out of the neocon jungle.

I think it’s crossed all our minds, and I think that’s part of the allure of Obama. Hillary can say “change”, but she’s just part of the “Bush – Clintion – Bush – Clinton” cycle. John McCain can say “change”...but not only is he a Republican after 8 years of Bush, but he’s OLD. Even if he has progressive ideals, people will still judge his book by it’s cover.

Obama, on the other hand, is completely different. People look at him and feel he hasn’t really dirtied his hands with politics, he’s a young(ish) progressive, and he’d be the first black man in office. And despite what Doug says, which is a really subjective argument, many people DO see him as a candidate who intends to unify both political parties instead of wedge them further apart, and that’s all that counts in getting votes.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 03/07/2008 1:50AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!