Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Tesfan Posted:

i am not easily offended

It was requisite to play, after all.

I’m not really going to argue whether or not there is a place to draw the line on trolling, but I will say its probably not here. In a game about the internet, I think it should be more welcomed than any other place.

One of the problems it the degree to which is can be taken- as in, am I being trolled right now? I can totally see this as being one big elaborate attempt (although due to my aversion to being trolled, and spending a lot of time in /b/ learning, I usually take this stance to cover my bum (maybe undertones of preemptive strike? ug.)), or it could just be you being sincere. You can’t tell, and that doesn’t help- absolutely nothing you can say will guarantee that you are serious, since I know anyone could easily emulate any persona to fool others.

At what point is it not ok? At what point is it really inappropriate? I don’t know, and I’m not sure anyone could know. You can advocate cp and shock, all while claiming to use it in a purely satirical ‘troll’ way, or you could be genuinely into it- is that even relevant? I’m not sure of that either.

edit: grammar

Adapt edited this message on 11/28/2008 11:07PM

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!