Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

There is no ****ing reason to ban them. They were proving a point. They proved it quite well.

Is INCIT broken? Yes, yes it is. I don’t think scoops should be rewarded for winning INCIT, it’s there for fun. Not everything has to be competitive, you know.

Yeah, people are spamming fine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societymale reproductive organSmale reproductive organSmale reproductive organS. They should be ****ing dragged out into the street and shot for thinking it’s amusing, and so should the people that vote for it because of it’s comical value.

My question is this: Why does INCIT have to be competitive? Hell, why does forumbuildr have to be competitive? I can understand the voting system, but scoops? Why not just milestone e-peens? That applies to INCIT, too. Again, not everything needs to be competitive. Pwning forums makes sense for competitiveness, since no one is actually working together.

I personally love INCIT, it’s a good time waster when Flamebate is slow and I’m out of Forum visits. There are a lot of treasures in the Hall of ****. INCIT shouldn’t be aborted, rather, it should be fixed. Get rid of the scoops thing, first of all. As proved, people can just spam fine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of society and get friends to vote for it. Easy scoops. That should be bannable, yes, but the 8 people that were spamming it earlier were doing it to prove a point. They shouldn’t be banned. Second of all, add some e-peens for INCIT. Basic Milestone achievements. You know, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, whatever. Just those two things would help INCIT out.

Maybe it’s just because I’m not a dominationfabulous person or whatever you crazy people call them, but scoops for INCIT and forumbuildr alike are useless.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!