Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

Raepdog Posted:

From someone who has applied to Brainfeeze I hold your kaln in high standings, but you broke the rules.

I do hope you mean the collective “you” and not the specific “you” – I showed up in INCIT to play a round or two, and berated my klanmates for the trolling they did. As for “the rules”, no rules were broken.

Raepdog Posted:

Remove the INCIT wins from there profile, take away some scoops, add a strike to their record, maybe even a day ban. but most of all take this as an opportunity to update and tweak INCIT, make some good out of this.

This is a reasonable suggestion for a punishment, if rules had been broken.

Raepdog Posted:

Though Brainfeeze is populated by mostly FW higher ups, and bff’s of a admin, so this puts JB in an awkward position

Once again, stop attributing to the entire klan the actions of six or seven of its members.

Raepdog Posted:

I really dont care much though but someone has to balance out the very special in this conversation.

By adding more very special to the conversation? Thanks for that.

Raepdog Posted:

Finish this scandal so I can reapply.

Feel free. Hell, send your app to me and I’ll post it on the forum, just like everyone else’s app.

Raepdog Posted:

I actually almost once made a post in ED about this, “Chocolate Scoop Raids”. No one remembers when 8VD made an announcement about 50% more wins. Hell, we at 7VD sorta did this accidentally, just without ever saying this and liking the same unfunny flexible phrase.

Are you, therefore, asking for a retroactive ban for yourself, or was it okay when you did it but uncool now? I realize it’s not against the rules, I just want to hear your angle.

I am the wizard that did it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!