Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Invariel Posted:

How does zeroing someone’s scoop count fit a crime that earned maybe six scoops, tops, among seven people, while having the side effect of possibly negating any forum raiding they did, which doesn’t impact INCIT at all? A better punishment would be forcing them to actually play INCIT, or to prevent them from playing it for a time.

From someone who has applied to Brainfeeze I hold your kaln in high standings, but you broke the rules. Forced the play the game? Thats a silly punishment that no one else would get.

Remove the INCIT wins from there profile, take away some scoops, add a strike to there record, maybe even a day ban.. but most of all take this as an opportunity to update and tweak INCIT, make some good out of this.

Though Brainfeeze is populated by mostly FW higher ups, and bff’s of a admin, so this puts JB in an awkward position I really dont care much though but someone has to balance out the very special in this

conversation.

Finish this scandal so I can reapply. I actually almost once made a post in ED about this, “Chocolate Scoop Raids”. No one remembers when 8VD made an announcement about 50% more wins. Hell, we at 7VD sorta did this accidentally, just without ever saying this and liking the same unfunny flexible phrase.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!