Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Raepdog Posted:

This is not a big deal why not just disqualify the klan member’s dom for this round or negate there scoops to zero.

Again, we didn’t break the rules.

crayoncakes Posted:

I like how Brainfreeze pretty much keeps saying they’re sorry and saying they didn’t do anything wrong in the same breath. Log in to see images!

We’re sorry for trolling, but we didn’t do anything bannable.

crayoncakes Posted:

If you’re going to be a male reproductive organ about Incit and screw with it because you hate it so much you can’t just ignore it, don’t try to excuse yourself with “oh I was proving a point”. Just… own up to it and move on.

We were, and we did.

crayoncakes Posted:

(also I don’t think TSB has ever tried to exploit scoops when we’ve messed with incit or forumbuildr, making us bastions of moral superiority in comparison)

We weren’t doing it for the scoops. We did it for the lulz. It isn’t even almost worth doing it for the scoops.

crayoncakes Posted:

(also ban all of brainfreeze for a week, it would be hilarious)

*sigh*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!