Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Where did I say anyone should get banned?

I just think this was a rather pointless “raid.” People who play INCIT a lot (like myself) already know about all of the problems that plague the game, the terrible entries, the blatant dumpvoting, the win-stealing, the meme-spouting, and all the other forms of inanity that are rampant. As far as abusing it for scoops, like many have already pointed out, Buildr is a lot more efficient for that, unless you’re that desperate for the 12 scoops an hour that have to be distributed amongst the raiding klan members.

INCIT is a cesspool, but it’s our cesspool. Could you kindly not raid or troll it if you have no real interest in it? We have a hard enough time trying to promote actual creativity and humor as it is.

There exists a hexagonal room containing every possible instance of Jorge Luis Borges molesting me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!